Friday, November 26, 2010

Poem of the week

Mia's lovely illustration was chosen this week. Awesome job, Mia!



I Love …

I love to dance and sing and play,
I love to chat and talk.
I love to run and skip and jump,
I also love to walk.

I love to eat fish fingers,
And drink cold icy milk.
I love to read and paint and draw,
With paints and crayons and chalk.


Last week's poem was "Night Creatures".

Night Creatures
Night- time creatures are
Growling and grunting.
Night-time creatures are
Howling and hunting.

Night-time nibblers
Like mice and rats.
Night-time flyers
Like owls and bats.

Night-time hoppers
Like toads and frogs.
Night-time howlers,
Like wolves and dogs.

Night-time sliders,
Like snails and slugs.
Night-time munchers
Like bookworm bugs.

Hunting for food
Or hunting for friends.
Out in the night,
Till the night-time ends.

Jill Eggleton

This was Olivia's illustration. What a super job!



This was Remy's illustration. What beautiful drawings!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Rm 12 aaaaammmmaazing picturs you put sooo much efetet into it I think you disurve a gold star.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog. All comments are checked by our teacher before they are published.